Anmelden AnmeldenSchließen
| Passwort vergessen?

GT-WS-05s and GT-WT-01
07.05.18 15:33
Antonio 
GT-WS-05s and GT-WT-01

Hi
I've a weather station GT-WS-05s and I've just bought 2 sensors GT-WT-01., but the sensor can't communicate with the central station. The new sensor read the temperature and humidity but the station don't receive the information.
This can be adjusted ? In the weather station or in the sensor ?
My original sensor read the wrong temperature and humidity but communicate with the central.
I've reported this by email but I haven't any answer until now.
Thank you very much

06.06.18 14:15
ServiceTeam 

Administrator

Re: GT-WS-05s and GT-WT-01

Hello,

please let us know where did you purchase the new sensors? (if online, please forward the link to the store / item)

Different stations used the same sensor (GT-WT-01) but with different coding. It is quite important to purchase the sensors at the authorised service center for your station, as they know very well which sensor is suitable for which station.

Viele Grüße
Ihr ServiceTeam

22.06.18 12:50
cashcralle

nicht registriert

Habe das gleiche Problem, Station GT-WS-05 und der Außensensor mit der Bezeichnung E43100 ist defekt. Bei welchem autorisierten Servicecenter kann ich nachkaufen??

MfG

25.06.18 13:18
ServiceTeam 

Administrator

cashcralle:
Habe das gleiche Problem, Station GT-WS-05 und der Außensensor mit der Bezeichnung E43100 ist defekt. Bei welchem autorisierten Servicecenter kann ich nachkaufen??

MfG

Guten Tag,

Sie erhalten kompatible Außensensoren für die Modelle GT-WS-04 oder GT-WS-05 über den Online Shop des zuständigen Servicecenters:

https://shop.zeitlos-vertrieb.de/sensor-...30484-213?c=169

Das Servicecenter erreichen Sie ferner wie folgt:

Globaltronics Service Deutschland
c/o Zeitlos Service Team
Nachtwaid 6
79206 Breisach
Hotline: 0800 5 00 36 01* (*kostenfrei / FreeCall)
Email: gt-support(at)zeitlos-vertrieb.de

Viele Grüße
Ihr ServiceTeam

Dateiweite Farbe für den Hintergrund