Anmelden AnmeldenSchließen
| Passwort vergessen?

GT-WS-10a and GT-WT-02 no longer commuicate
24.09.15 18:12
jimmywalter 
GT-WS-10a and GT-WT-02 no longer commuicate

Over the summer, I was gone, my WS and WT quit communicating. I have changed the batteries, pushed the TX button at least 25 times, no luck. I am guessing the Problem is with the WT. Both Display on themselves the temperature and humidity. But the WS cannot receive the WT. When I press the TX button inside the WT, the red light Comes on very briefly. The unit is less than a year old
So, how do I get it repaired, can I buy another one?
Jimmy

25.09.15 08:41
ServiceTeam 

Administrator

Re: GT-WS-10a and GT-WT-02 no longer commuicate

Good Morning,

it is important to re-connect the transmitter with the station after replacing the batteries.

Please follow the below mentioned instructions:

- remove batteries from station AND transmitter
- wait at least 10 seconds
- put the batteries into the transmitter and adjust the transmitter to channel 1
- put the batteries into the station
- NO BUTTONS NEED TO BE PUSHED UNTIL THE CONNECTION PROCESS HAS BEEN FINALIZED
- wait until the station and the transmitter have been connected
- while the pairing process the outdoor temperature on the station blinks with "- -"
- when the outdoor temperature on the basis shows a blinking value the pairing process is still in progress
- the pairing process is complete if the outoor temperature appears on display without blinking

Do not push any buttons on the station and on the transmitter until the pairing is complete

If the above mentioned steps do not solve your problem, please contact the assigned service center mentioned within the user manual of your product (the responsible service center depends on the place and date of purchase).

Viele Grüße / Best Regards
Ihr / Yours ServiceTeam

25.09.15 17:03
jimmywalter 

None of that worked and I cannot find the warranty card. Where is the service center in Vienna, Austria. I bought it at hofer

28.09.15 10:12
ServiceTeam 

Administrator

Good Morning,

please find the related user manuel with the following link:

http://www.gt-support.de/files/IM_GT-WS-...14_D+HU+SLO.zip

Viele Grüße
Ihr ServiceTeam

Dateiweite Farbe für den Hintergrund